The Strong Institute is looking for international distributors to expand the reach of Rhythmic Entrainment Intervention.
Up until this point, business opportunites have been limited to participating in our REI Authorized Provider network. We currently have nearly 2,000 REI providers, most of whom are in the United States. REI providers are, by and large, therapists working with the type of clientele we can help.
Our REI Distributorship program allows entrepreneurs the opportunity to leverage our CDs and programs while allowing us to focus our efforts on developing and delivering the most effective auditory brain stimulation programs available.
Who we are
The Strong Institute is the leader in custom-made brain stimulation programs. We began in 1994 as a research institute (named the REI Institute) exploring the best uses for auditory stimulation for individuals with neurological disorders, most specifically for people on the Autism spectrum. This came on the heels of Strong Institute co-founder and Director, Jeff Strong's initial ethnomusicological research, which began in the early 1980's.
We spent ten years developing Rhythmic Entrainment Intervention™, working with universities and research centers throughout the US and presenting papers at numerous scientific conferences, before making this therapy available outside of a research setting. This ensures one of the highest-quality, most rigorously-tested evidence-based programs available today.
In 2004 we started developing an Authorized Provider network of health care professionals who provide our programs to children and adults with neurological disorders. We currently have thousands of providers located around the world.
This network, plus the new class of 2014 offerings, provides an exciting variety of programs that have a deep-reaching influence on the general public as well as individuals with neurological disorders such as AD/HD (ADD, ADHD), Autism, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Injury, Depression, PTSD, Sleep Disorders, and a host of other more obscure conditions.
What we do
We create customized programs for neurological enhancement that can be used in-home without any training. Our programs don't require the use of headphones or any specialized equipment. Any computer, tablet or phone will do.
We are also known for our over-the-top customer support. We want everyone who uses our programs to be ecstatic about their gains and we will do just about anything to make this happen. (But sadly, no, we won't come to your house and play for you live like we did when we were first starting out.)
Our innovative programs fall into three categories:
The REI Custom Program™ is the Strong Institute's premier program. Custom-made for each client, the Custom Program is revised along the course of the therapy to make certain that the client's goals are achieved. The REI Custom Program™ is unique in that it can single-handedly address a client's many issues -- from sleep issues to depression, anxiety to self-regulation.
We offer REI Custom Programs for children, teens and adults.
REI generalized CDs and downloads are designed for use on an episodic basis (that is, the positive response occurs each time the track is used and lasts for up to six hours afterwards). They are cost-effective tools that work well in any setting and for anyone.
Our generalized recordings are:
- Calming Rhythms
- Focusing Rhythms
- Sleep Rhythms
- SI Series 8-CD set
- Sensory Integration individual CDs
Brain Shift Radio
This is the world's first and only interactive, prescriptive internet radio station. Users can answer 2 simple questions and the radio will create tracks specifically for their goals. Areas of focus include calm, focus, sleep, meditation, mood, and overall performance enhancement.
What we can offer you
We specialize in innovative custom-made, home-based auditory brain stimulation programs. Our technology is software-based and scalable, offering you programs that are highly effective and require limited up-front investment. Our distributorship program offers:
- Ongoing research and development. Every year our programs get better. We are constantly upgrading the software and audio databases to incorporate the latest findings of our research.
- Exclusive rights to all sales in your approved territory. This includes the ability to work directly with individual clients and to recruit and manage Authorized REI Providers, offering multi-tiered sales channels.
- Distributor support for each program, including the creation of custom-made revisions to REI Custom Program tracks. This ensures the highest efficacy of the program.
- Comprehensive tracking of REI providers and clients, including secure, interactive online communication tools. Our online system is highly engaging, making it easy to track client progress and provider and client engagement.
- Depending on local regulations, we take care of payment processing including all costs for credit card processing and accounting. You receive revenue splits at your convenience through our Distributor Account Management System.
- Comprehensive tracking of sales, fees, and revenue splits. This offers ultimate transparency and minimizes the need for outside accounting.
What we require from you
Our distributor program lets you focus on building your business without needing to worry about the intricasies of devloping and maintaining the programs. You are responsible for:
- Local marketing and promotion efforts and expenses. The Strong Institute will offer guidance and support, drawing from more than 20 years experience with marketing and promoting REI.
- Providing first-tier customer support. This involves assisting (or overseeing your attending Providers) with the intake process, ensuring client engagement and follow-up, maximizing client satisfaction, and managing payment plan compliance (if payment plans are enabled).
- Acquiring and maintaining all necessary business licenses, ensuring compliance of local regulatory requirements, and filing and paying all local taxes.
Note: International distributorships may include developing a local language interface and website. The cost of development is the responsibility of the distributor. We will utilize our technical staff for the build but may rely on local resources for translation services. You are responsible for ongoing maintenance of the local language website if one is necessary.
How you get started
We want to work with highly motivated, experienced entrepreneurs who are good fit for us and our programs. We don't require a "buy-in" fee, but we do need to know about your experience, available resources, and goals to ensure that we share the same vision.
Please send a short letter of interest and intent to Beth Kaplan at [email protected] Or call 800-659-6644 if you have any questions.